Booking a course with Peak Aspect
Enter the name for this tabbed section: Bookings
To book a course simply fill in the online booking form and payment can be made via the PayPal Pay Now button. You do not need a PayPal account as you can also pay by card. Just follow the instructions.
If you would like to pay by cheque or Bacs or if you would like to discuss dates and availability please contact us.
Phone: 07973136190 or
Provisional bookings will be held for 4 days.
Please note a booking is not confirmed until we have received a booking form and a deposit or the full amount if within 6 weeks of the course.
To pay a deposit or an agreed fee
You can pay using the Pay Now button. Type your name in the box and click the link which will take you to your Paypal page. Once paid could you please fill in a booking form.
Enter the name for this tabbed section: Terms and Conditions
You will be asked to read these terms and conditions and tick the booking form to say you have read and acknowledged them.
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of a deposit, if prior to 6 weeks, or full course fees if with 6 weeks of course date.
- All participants must fill in a booking form.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Cancellations by Peak Aspect- we reserve the right to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances or unsuitable conditions. - Where a course is cancelled we will offer an alternative date or a full refund of monies paid.
- Cancellations by clients- all cancellations shall be in writing. If a course is cancelled prior to 6 weeks the deposit paid in non refundable. If a course is cancelled less than 6 weeks to the date of course full payment is required.
- All participants must adhere to the safety instructions given by Peak Aspect.
- The customer is responsible for any damage or loss to equipment issued by Peak Aspect.
- Peak Aspect is not liable for any loss or damage to personal items during a course.
- We may from time to time take photos during the activities and these can be used for promotional material only.
- We strongly recommend you take out adequate insurance to cover personal accident and cancellations. The BMC and Snowcard provide very good insurance.
- It is important that you are aware that outdoor activities carry a risk of danger or personal injury to those who get involved. We will take all reasonable steps to reduce this risk but cannot remove it completely. Therefore, participants in these activities should be aware of and accept the risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement
- If you are signing the declaration as a parent or guardian, I agree to my child taking part in this activity and I will inform the organiser prior to the visit in the event of any changes to the medical information I have given. I agree to my child receiving emergency medical treatment, including anaesthetic (except any listed above as being allergic to), as considered necessary by the medical authorities present. I acknowledge the need for obedient and responsible behaviour from my child and I understand that if this is not shown my child may be excluded from participating in some or all of the activities
- Peak Aspect adhere to the following statement provided by the BMC:
"The BMC recognises that climbing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury and death. Participants in these activities should be aware of accept the risks and be responsible for their own actions"
Enter the name for this tabbed section: Booking Form
Enter the name for this tabbed section: Downloadable Booking Form